Reply is the place to meet an incredible variety of enthusiastic, passionate, ideas-driven people, who want to make a difference and an impact.Would you like to know more?
28 May 2014
Amsterdam / Brussels / Luxembourg
– By Invitation Only –
The EBA and the ECB have recently released the details underpinning the European Union-wide stress tests to assess the resilience of banks to adverse market developments. On 28th May 2014,
Avantage Reply will host a Roundtable to allow industry participants in Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg (a video connection will connect the three sites) to share insights and evaluate the most effective way to implement the stress testing requirements. The Roundtable format is designed to allow participants to raise questions and debate the issues.
5:00 – 5:20 PM: Registration and Welcoming AddressFrederic Gielen, Partner and Head of Regulatory Practice, Avantage Reply5:20 – 5:40 PM: Implementing the ECB Stress Tests – Expected Challenges and Possible SolutionsArnold Veldhoen, Associate Partner, Avantage Reply (Netherlands)
5:40 – 6:30 PM: Question & Answer SessionFacilitator:Nadine Spruyt, Deputy Director Risk Affairs, FebelfinPanel:
• Laurent Balthazar, Director, Integrated Risk Management, Belfius (Brussels)
• Henk Bossaert, General Manager, KBC Group (Brussels)
• Dr. Ilya Kraev, Head of Quantitative Risk Practice, Avantage Reply (Belgium)
• Fred Lardo, Head of Strategic Risk Management, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
• Vincent Maagdenberg, Head of Risk & Capital Integration, ING Bank (Amsterdam) • Oscar McCarthy, Director of PRMIA for Europe/Middle East/Africa (Amsterdam)
• Onno Steins, Senior Adviseur Prudentiële Regelgeving, Nederlandse Vereniging van Banken (Amsterdam)
6:30 – 7:15 PM: Drinks and canapes