LEA Reply™ In-Store Picking is a mobile solution that simplifies the process of preparing e-Commerce orders directly In-Store. It is ideally suited for retail and grocery chains with multiple points-of-sale who want to provide e-Commerce services to customers.
LEA Reply™ In-Store Picking is synchronised with the e-commerce system and supports the entire process from distributing orders to operators, picking and scanning items, managing substitutes or loose goods, and identifying orders for pick-up or delivery.
Easy to Use, Fewer Picking errors, Cost-effective, Fast and Self-Service Setup, Low Impact on Existing Operations.
LEA Reply™ In-Store Picking is synchronised with the e-commerce system and supports the entire process from distributing orders to operators, picking and scanning items, managing substitutes or loose goods, and identifying orders for pick-up or delivery. In case an e-commerce system is not in place orders can also be inserted manually in the web interface.
LEA In-Store Picking supports the Click&Collect model, covering the entire process of e-commerce order preparation and managing end customer order pick-up. In advanced scenarios, home delivery can be supported through integration with LEA Reply™ Last Mile Delivery.
FROM CUSTOMER ORDER TO PICK-UP/DELIVERY
• Items, barcodes, images and assortments can automatically be synchronised with retailer systems
• Orders and prices can be automatically synchronised with the retailer's e-Commerce portal
• Picking Orders are listed by priority (earliest pick-up/delivery time). If an order is close to the preparation cut-off time this automatically triggers a push notification
• Items can be grouped by different logics (store zones, product type...) to provide shorter picking paths
• Images help the user quickly identify the correct item on the shelf
• To scan item barcodes the app interacts with the device's built-in camera (in case of consumer devices) or barcode reader (in case of industrial devices)
• In-Store Picking guides users to manage loose goods and weight tolerances
• Replace out-of-stock items with compatible substitutes following user preferences
• The multiplier function speeds up the process of picking bundles or multi-packs
• Coloured Markers help to identify customer orders
• Orders can be amended before pick-up/delivery
• In case items are rejected at pick-up the app updates the order with the correct amounts and prices
NEW STORE CONFIGURATION IN 3 EASY STEPS
• Configure store masterdata
• Configure store settings and operational processes - inherit pre-existing templates or create site specific ones
• Configure markers to identify orders
• Advanced logics for multiple order waving
• Extended support for managing products with different temperature requirements (fresh, frozen, dry goods)
• Advanced product maps with drill down at shelf location-level
• Support handover to carriers for delivery
• Integration with lockers for Pick-up
• Integration with In-Store totems
• Integration/Interaction with payment systems
LEA Reply™ In-Store Picking offers the following benefits:
LEA Reply™ is warehouse management, visibility, scheduling, cross docking, smart tracking and point-of-sale logistics.