We know you need to enhance customer engagement, digitally enable your operations and drive increased quality across your services – all whilst spending less.
Glue Reply is an outcomes-focused Strategy & Enterprise Architecture Specialist trusted by public and private sector organisations alike to solve complex problems. We help our clients succeed by turning strategy into tangible solutions and vision into practical outcomes. We diagnose the challenges and advise on the way to make real impact – enabling you to deliver meaningful change.
Typically, the scope and scale of value leakage:
- Is greatest across organisations that are highly sourced, have constrained contract performance management and/or are experiencing change.
- Grows over time as duplicative contracts are signed and contract provisions are forgotten;
In particular, IT contracts are often hamstrung through duplication, fragmentation and the inclusion of outdated, unmeasurable, performance measurement metrics.
Compare existing contract governance processes and controls to leading practice. Develop a gap analysis and implement a programme for improvement and rectification.
Identify and recover over billing and/or under performance against agreed contract terms.
Assess how contracts, spend and services are delivering value. Identify and eliminate waste in these value delivery processes and in contracted activities.
Review contracts commercial structures and compare to leading practice. Recommend improvements in commercial schedules, SLAs, KPIs, charging mechanisms, and value assurance levers.
Training and skills transfer targeted at specific user-needs: on contract governance, the commercial structure of contracts and optimising value from suppliers. Coach and assist key staff in live negotiations.
Prove approach, method and an individual benefits case; Identify and prioritise future improvement opportunities.
- Grassroots diagnostic to identify the scope and scale of value leakage within a single “pilot” contract.
- Assess “as-is” contract management process for pilot contract to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Understand and assess the addressable cost base; leverage capability modelling to identify, segment and prioritise candidate contracts for future value analysis.
Define and execute benefits realisation plan; replicate analysis for prioritised contracts.
- Plan and enable implementation of opportunities to reduce the value gap for “pilot” contract.
- Replicate value analysis for an agreed subset of contracts.
- Verify as-is contract management process analysis; develop high level future contract management framework.
- Create case for change: broaden business and supplier engagement to enable acceleration of future cost assurance opportunities.
Establish and implement necessary process and controls; evolve future operating model.
Establish contract management framework, covering:
- Contract Ownership
- Relationship and commercial performance management
- Operational contract management
- Commercial analysis and financial reconciliation
- Process analysis and continuous improvement
- Contact portfolio management
- Relationship with Legal, Procurement, Finance & Suppler
Supported by the establishment of processes, governance / RACIs, training material and performance principles which should be applied to all new contracts.