Reply is the place to meet an incredible variety of enthusiastic, passionate, ideas-driven people, who want to make a difference and an impact.Would you like to know more?
26 June 2013
Sankt Augustin, University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
On June 26, 2013, the B2B-Day takes place at the University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg in Sankt Augustin. Interested visitors are given the possibility to discuss topics related to B2B-Marketing in the Teco industry with speakers from the Telco organizations E-Plus and Vodafone.
Stefan Meyerolbersleben, Senior Manager Enabling Systems from Live Reply will take part. On this day, students who are interested can have insights into the current challenges of Telco organizations. Stefan Meyerolbersleben will refer to the following topics during his presentation:
- How can innovative technologies be realized as sustainable, scalable IT solutions? Live Reply has some exciting examples in the area of Mixed Reality and Mobile Payment.
- How does marketing, sales and delivery-responsibility look like in an IT Consulting and Services company like Live Reply?
- How can decision makers and influencers of innovative technologies in large organizations be reached? How can we build security and trust in new, potentially risky, technologies?
Further speakers on the B2B-Day are:
- Sandra Henze, E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH & Co. KG
- Christoph Lindenschmidt, Vodafone GmbH
The event is free of charge. Here is the agenda of the event.